no sound output on wavepad

Guest scooby 06

Guest scooby 06
:( i have sound on my speakers when using windows media player to play a track but no sound when track is loaded in to wavepad although the programme looks to be running ok .. just no sound

• 2 months later...

I'm brand new to this and having the same problem. Just recording my voice but nothing happens. I'm sure I have everything hooked up properly, playback gives background noise but no voice. I can't find the 'settings..audio processing page' anywhere. Any suggestions?

Hi,

In the new version, we have changed "Settings" to be "Options". Please go to the menu File->WavePad Options and click on the "Audio Processing" tab.

However, I think your problem is because of the record device not the play device. You need to adjust the record device and input in the Record Control window (which is displayed after you click the Record button)

For more info, please go to http://www.nch.com.au/kb/10010.html

Hope this helps.

I'm brand new to this and having the same problem.  Just recording my voice but nothing happens.  I'm sure I have everything hooked up properly, playback gives background noise but no voice. I can't find the 'settings..audio processing page' anywhere.  Any suggestions?