Video stabilization-Can't find it

oldsalt

I'm trying to stabilize a couple clips I have but I can't seem to find the Video stabilization option.

I right click the clip in the media list but it does not appear in the list. I have looked around but can't find the option anywhere. Do I need to download a separate plug in?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Videopad version 3.05

Mac OS 10.6.8

I'm trying to stabilize a couple clips I have but I can't seem to find the Video stabilization option.

Unless the MAC version operates differently...

Video stabilization eliminates camera shakiness and makes panning, rotation and zooming smoother.

To apply video stabilization:

• Right click on a video clip in a bin and select Stabilize Video...
  • Select Effects -> Stabilize Video...

This will create a new video file. Once conversion has finished, you will have the option of using the stabilized clip instead of the original clip, or adding the stabilized clip to the bin as a new clip.

VideoPad implements video stabilization using the Deshaker filter, by Gunnar Thalin. Advanced users can adjust Deshaker parameters by selecting Tools -> Options -> Effect Plugins -> Configure Deshaker.

If the deshaker is not enabled, following the above "tools" path will install it on demand. Thereafter it will be usable.