Configure Invoice list

101pet

Guest N C H_TM

No, the columns are fixed and additional columns cannot be added. Double clicking on a line item will open the customer record where you can then see the address.

Thanks for the reply.

Then is there any way for me to look up the shipping adresses without going one by one through my invoices, my problem occurs because i do a lot of work for one company, so they go in the 'Client' box, but i still need to see what address i worked at, and they are in the 'Shipping box'. I have changed the tital of 'Shipping address' to 'Client information' on the invoice setup.

Hope that's not to confusing ?

Guest N C H_TM

I'm not sure if the following will help in what you're trying to do.

1. Click on View and select Customers from the drop-down

2. When the Customer window opens select all the customers for which you want to see the shipping address

3. From the menu at the top, click on Customer and then select Export to CSV (for Mail Merge)

4. Save that file on your computer and open it using Excel. You'll see a column there with all the shipping addresses

I hope this helps.

Thanks, You have been most kind to try to help.

I tried that idea of Exporting to CSV but it only came up with one invoice.. If there was a way for me to easily know what invoices i have sent and what ones i might have 'pending to send' by viewing the shipping address, I'm really suprised a colume cannot be added or maybe the 'Order' colume could be used to enter the shipping customers name, or just to indicate that the invoice has been sent instead of either having to go to my Email account and look there or open every invoice individually to see what 'Job''customer' the invoice was for.

Thanks

Pete