Please try IVM Web Partner!!!!

Guest dbmdude

Guest dbmdude

I created a script a long time ago for myself and even created a website for it... but alas I have done nothing with it since. It worked fine and if you are PHP savvey you can do more with it, but out of the box it should work fine.

The script is quite extensive in that it is used for home where it will have a standard set of family mailboxes, but all the data is passed to a mysql database and that in turn CAN control auto routing of incoming calls to the "predominent" location. You can exercise parental control of childrens incoming calls and much much more. It uses the data in the database to logically determine things like where the call SHOULD be routed to... it also allows you to set time limits and all kinds of things for kids calls. There are screen caps on my website (below).. please go look them over!!

Please go try it out and if you use it please let me know via email (from that page).

IVM Web Partner Home Page

I wrote it for v2.31 of IVM (unsure if they have updated it) and if you need v2.31 I have it but I am not sure if they still sell the licenses for 2.31. If they do then you can license it and use my script. Looks like according to thier website that 2.31 is still the newest (but I had trouble confirming this).

DBMDude