Order Number vs Customer PO Number

racerza

An open question to NCH developers. I have tried mailing support twice regarding this but haven't had the courtesy of a reply.

In older versions of Express Invoice, one was able to input both Order No and Customer PO No when creating an invoice. Since a few versions ago, the Order No has unfortunately been removed from the Invoice and cannot be input.

More unfortunately, then viewing "Open Invoices List" there is only a column for "Order No" (which can't be put into invoice) and no column for "Customer PO No" which can be input onto invoice. This makes no sense at all.. I HAVE to use client PO number on invoice but then can't see them when viewing invoices list, which I need to do as its the only way to diffrentiate between invoices! (I have few clients, but many invoices for each).

So I'm forced to use old version where I can put in client's order number under "Order No" field, which at least displays on Invoice List - but not ideal as version is buggy with other things.

Could we pease have "Order No" back on invoice for input, or have "Customer PO No" appear on Invoice List - I don't care which field I use for this, but it has to appear on invoice for input AND appear on invoice list, else its useless.

Hopefully someone at NCH sees this and makes comments, as email to them goes unanswered.

tks...

• 3 weeks later...