Discount column missing!??

badwolf

I have express accounts version 4.57. With windows 7 64 bit. With a full licence. Owing to some issues for year end I decided to create another business to start the new financial year. I set up everything as per other business and all works fine, except that the discount column is NOT appearing in the field when you are in raise invoice window. If you print out an invoice it shows up, and if you view invoice in the change configuration settings, it also shows the discount column. When I raise the invoice, its nowhere to be seen. Its gone, vanished! Any ideas? Rgds Badwolf.

• 5 months later...
Guest N C H_TM

Go to Options >> Other >> Advanced Settings. There you'll see a check box saying, "Allow discounts to be applied to Invoices, Orders, and Quotes. Check that box and the Discount column should now appear when creating an invoice. Our developers are improving this for future versions of Express Accounts so that it will be more user friendly. If you need additional support on this please contact our Express Accounts support team at http://www.nch.com.au/support/supportcontact.html?software=ExpressAccounts.