Express Talk with BroadVoice through NAT?

Guest Gerhard

Guest Gerhard

Hello,

I'd like to get Express Talk working with my BroadVoice account. I'm behind an SMC Barricade router, and the X-lite softphone works through it. It has a few minor quirks, so I'd like to find something that works better, but so far Express Talk doesn't work at all: it can't log in to BroadVoice.

NCH support claims that BroadVoice has been tested fully with Express Talk (even though they are not quite clear whether through a NAT router) and that "no other user has encountered a problem with BroadVoice".

I'd like to get some feedback whether there actually is a user who got it to work with BroadVoice ;)

Thanks,

Gerhard

Guest Dbarnes

I am in the same boat. I ordered a BYOD VoIP line from Broadvoice yesterday, turned off STUN and UPNP per the instructions but I cannot get AXON, xPressTalk or IVM to register with the sip or proxy.

I am using a Belkin Pre N router with Port 443 NAT'd but not with the IP of my server. My server has no NAT IP's associated with my router/firewall.

Hello,

I'd like to get Express Talk working with my BroadVoice account. I'm behind an SMC Barricade router, and the X-lite softphone works through it. It has a few minor quirks, so I'd like to find something that works better, but so far Express Talk doesn't work at all: it can't log in to BroadVoice.

NCH support claims that BroadVoice has been tested fully with Express Talk (even though they are not quite clear whether through a NAT router) and that "no other user has encountered a problem with BroadVoice".

I'd like to get some feedback whether there actually is a user who got it to work with BroadVoice  ;)

Thanks,

Gerhard

• 3 months later...

Hi,

I just signed in and got an express talk software. When I'm installing it, the uPNP for NAT routing failed to install. Why?

How can I repair the said problem? Could you provide me feedback? ASAP.

:D

Thanks.