Web Access Issue not syncd

fordeniza

Good day!

I imported .csv file into the Inventoria application and was succesfully loaded. I can see from the list all the items imported. The WeB Access was also set up on the server. Apparently, when checking on the web access link, nothing is found there. Can anyone help me how to sync the items in Inventoria application and Web access application? Is this web access application a real time update? Meaning, if we update something on the Inventoria Application, it will automatically reflected on the Web Access?

Appreciate any help. Thank You.

• 1 month later...

Good day!

I imported .csv file into the Inventoria application and was succesfully loaded. I can see from the list all the items imported. The WeB Access was also set up on the server. Apparently, when checking on the web access link, nothing is found there. Can anyone help me how to sync the items in Inventoria application and Web access application? Is this web access application a real time update? Meaning, if we update something on the Inventoria Application, it will automatically reflected on the Web Access?

Appreciate any help. Thank You.

Hi, You might want to check that your browser (and/or server) isn't caching pages.