Subtitle lag + Poor video quality

hello_hello

Hi, I just started using subtitles with VideoPad, and I have a problem. Whenever I add subtitles, the video it's over lags and goes in slow motion. When I hide the subtitles it's fine, but I need the subtitles. How do I fix this?

Also, I added an overlay picture and now my video quality has become really poor compared to the HD it originally was. Will the quality go back to normal when I'm done with my video project?

I had the same problem too. i'm not sure with the subs (because i gave up in frutration) but the video quality thing is not much of a problem. it will go back to normal when you save it as a movie. just make sure you have the highest quality settings in the encoder settings.

• 9 months later...

Hi, I just started using subtitles with VideoPad, and I have a problem. Whenever I add subtitles, the video it's over lags and goes in slow motion. When I hide the subtitles it's fine, but I need the subtitles. How do I fix this?

I had the same problem with v 2.41, purchased in Sept 2012. The NCH support 'fix' was to tell me to download & use their beta v. 3.0....same problem, then they said to try the 'newest' v. 3.0. So now it seems to work OK but apparently I'm on "Trial version" and wants $$ to "upgrade" to v. 3.0

I'm asking for my $$ back. No response from them so far. Seems unfair...