Recording Radio help

windows

Hi I have Wavepad Audio imstalled in my XP and I use it to record radio straight off the internet. I have now purchased a brand new computer with Windows7 fitted and when I try to download WavePad it all seems OK, but it only seems to reord off the micraphone and not direct off the computer as my old one did. Any idea how to get it to work like the XP?

• 1 month later...

Hi I have Wavepad Audio imstalled in my XP and I use it to record radio straight off the internet. I have now purchased a brand new computer with Windows7 fitted and when I try to download WavePad it all seems OK, but it only seems to reord off the micraphone and not direct off the computer as my old one did. Any idea how to get it to work like the XP?

you'll have to go into audio properties and r clik on a blank spot to see if any other option pop.

failing that,

do a search for realtek , cuz you may have one of their control panels hidden from view, then look at the options on the realtek screen for mic etc.

best wishes

kw

ALSO....keep track of your wavepad files by renaming the original file you get with the version number,

in case a newer version sucks, you can always go back to the version that work better etc....nch does not save old versions

keep a spare copy on a flash drive with notes as well, like which machine you had it on and it ran well,

in addition to any registration info