Quantity wrong after record invoice

v_buttstedt

Hi Guys,

Maybe someone can help me.

I downloaded yesterday the Express Invoice free version for Mac intel, 3,40 INTEL.

So I started to check out the program, and make a invoice, and I put Qty 1, "product code", description, etc, then I press record only.

Then I go to View invoices, and I see that every invoice I make the program after record changes the quantity to 1.000.000.

Why is that? And how to solve it?

Note, I'm running Mac OS X Lion.

• 2 weeks later...

I have exactly the same problem on Mac Intel version 3.40. Quantities always get multiplied by 1000000 after I record invoice. Is this a trial limitation. I want to purchase the product but as long as I don't know whether this is a very serious bug or just a trial limitation I am hesitant to pay money for this project. Please look into this.

Wouter

Try this.....

tools

options

regional

bout 3/4 the way down should be a heading for minimal decimal places for quantity....change to 0???? min is at 2 right now and shows 1.00 in quantity area

Yes I have tried that. But didn't work out.

I even tried, and it worked until you shut down the program, is to put in quantity area, 0,000001 (1 million behind the decimal). Then it records it as 1. But then you shut down and restart the program, and it's back to 1 million...