Express talk hang-up after 6 rings

svarrog

Hello, I'm really satisfied with your program, the sound quality is very high unlike in other programs, there is possibility to record call and so on... but there are several things I have problems with:

1. First and most important is that when I calling somebody it rings only six times and if person is in other room or busy with somethings it hangs up and I have to call again.... Is there is a way to make express talk ring as much as I want or atleast 12-15 times.....

2. I know you don't support G729 but is there is a way I can install it sepeartely in Windows XP and it will work with Express talk?

• 1 month later...
Guest Arda Ovacik

Yes is it possible to manually adjust timeout value for calls, During our tests, I noticed that the actual ringing at the destination number starts about 4th or 5th ring, and after the 6th ring ET automatically disconnects the call attempt.

It would be nicer to extend this timeout value since it takes some longer to connect international calls.

Yes is it possible to manually adjust timeout value for calls, During our tests, I noticed that the actual ringing at the destination number starts about 4th or 5th ring, and after the 6th ring ET automatically disconnects the call attempt.

It would be nicer to extend this timeout value since it takes some longer to connect international calls.

and how to do this? how to extend?

• 1 month later...