Happy Users?

Guest ALafferty

Guest ALafferty

Hi:

I just downloaded the free software for Express Scribe. Is it really free forever? Is there a way to get it upgraded? Does the company notify you of upgrades? Is it safe and secure for medical transcription? I just wanted to see if others are really pleased with it.

Thanks.

• 1 month later...
Guest alibongo

:D Hi there, I have been using it for a year now and have had no problems at all, it is excellent and I would def recommend for medical work! Good luck, oh and the tech support is very quick.

Hi:

I just downloaded the free software for Express Scribe.  Is it really free forever?  Is there a way to get it upgraded?  Does the company notify you of upgrades?  Is it safe and secure for medical transcription?  I just wanted to see if others are really pleased with it.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Heather

I've also been using this software for over a year and love it. It is exactly right for my needs, such a vast improvement over anything I've used in the past, and I love that it's free!!

I would definitely recommend this company's software. I love it.

• 1 month later...

I have been using this program for my medical transcription for well over a year. I love it. I have used several other programs and this one seems to be the best.

Thanks for the program.