Amplification since the upgrade

Guest suefrad

Guest suefrad

I purchased yr software on 9/26/05 and payed for the Silver support. I have written before and still have not gotten an answer. I am hoping that it was just an oversight and not your normal customer support. Since I have upgraded to this version from the previous, my "effects" "Amplify" doesnt work for sections of the files.

Please upgrade to the latest version.

I purchased yr software on 9/26/05 and payed for the Silver support. I have written before and still have not gotten an answer.  I am hoping that it was just an oversight and not your normal customer support.  Since I have upgraded to this version from the previous, my "effects"  "Amplify" doesnt work for sections of the files.

• 3 weeks later...

I am having the same issue. If I download the latest version, will i not have to uninstall last version and so lose my licence on the application?

How can I set up the latest version (if there is a latest - I bought the app in Nov) without having to pay the registration again? :huh:

I am having the same issue. If I download the latest version, will i not have to uninstall last version and so lose my licence on the application?

How can I set up the latest version (if there is a latest - I bought the app in Nov) without having to pay the registration again? :huh:

You should be entitled to free upgrade within 3 months since the purchase date. You don't need to uninstall the last version, just install the new version over it.