ISDN30 Recording

Guest Dominic

Guest Dominic

Hi,

We’ve have just started using the software to record our radio channels, which works great.

Been looking at the other software and I notice that we can also record the incoming telephone calls.

I’m from the UK and have an ISDN30 connection.

Currently the Phone connection is connected directly to the Avaya switch which I can use a splitter to also send the information to a PC.

Now then this is where I’m lost what kind of connection board would I need on the host PC to hook into the calls?

Is the above possible with this software?

Thanks

Dom

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Dominic,

I was checking out this website and noticed your question.

Retell in the UK sells all kinds of recorders in the UK.

A good solution for ISDN30 is a machine they source from Vidicode.

Check out www.vidicode.nl for the detail on the Call Recorder PRI. Not sure it will work with the mentioned software though...

Hi,

We’ve have just started using the software to record our radio channels, which works great.

Been looking at the other software and I notice that we can also record the incoming telephone calls.

I’m from the UK and have an ISDN30 connection.

Currently the Phone connection is connected directly to the Avaya switch which I can use a splitter to also send the information to a PC.

Now then this is where I’m lost what kind of connection board would I need on the host PC to hook into the calls?

Is the above possible with this software?

Thanks

Dom