m3u to mp3 help plzzzzzz

timtim

i saved some music tracks from a web site to my pc .

they play with ( real player ) after i downloaded sum codecs

but i need them to be mp3 files !! i tryed using ( easy rm to mp3 convertor ) & (fairstairs audio convertor ) and a few other programs to try convert the files

and none of them worked for me !!

on sum programs the files i was trying to convert when i open the folder they were in , the files wouldnt show and the other programs just gave me an error messege saying they dont convert this file extenstion and at bottom gave me the adress for this web site

when i click on the file and go to properties its says its an ( m3u file ) and below it says its a ( .ram )

i got the songs from dis web site ;

http://www.garagemusic.co.uk/realaudionew.html

if sumone can would like to go there and see wot i mean and maybe help me plzz do because i really need them files to be converted to mp3

xmas is coming up its festive season so if sumone can help me dat would be great garage music

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

>when i click on the file and go to properties its says its an ( m3u file ) and below it says its a ( .ram )

.m3u, .ram (frequently), and .pls files are playlist files, not audio files. If you change the file extention to .txt and open it, this may reveal the URL of the file or files that you wish to download and convert. If the host website uses session IDs, it may not allow direct download from the URLs in the playlist. In that event, you must play the files from the website and then try to find them in your browser cache, or use a real-time audio capture utility.