multiple VoIP Lines at the same time ?

Guest Ralph

Hi,

can IVM answer multiple VoIP Lines of the same Account at the same time ?

I tried it but the second call is rejected when a first call is active.

How the change this ?

• 2 years later...
Hi,

can IVM answer multiple VoIP Lines of the same Account at the same time ?

I tried it but the second call is rejected when a first call is active.

How the change this ?

Hi, I´ve purchased an Enterprise version of IVM and it does NOT handle more than 3 simultaneous calls. I´ve payied for support and no one seems to know the answer to my problem! Be awere!

This is an issue thats being investigated, im sure the support team let you know this. The general term for this is a bug.

If you report a bug your details are tracked and your given a free upgrade when fixed. You can report a bug via the Tech Support pages on the product page. You wont be left in the lerch.......

This is an issue thats being investigated, im sure the support team let you know this. The general term for this is a bug.

If you report a bug your details are tracked and your given a free upgrade when fixed. You can report a bug via the Tech Support pages on the product page. You wont be left in the lerch.......

Nchaj, so far nobody has told me so. It happens that, based on what is stated on NCH´s website (up to 64 simultaneous calls), I sold a system supposed to answer 20 calls at a time. What am I supposed to say to my client? Just sit and wait ´til the bug is terminated? It´s been quite a while since it all started and no one seems to have an idea of what is going on.... I cannot imagine that you haven´t tried IVM with more than 3 calls at the same time so far. Please take a closer look over this issue and solve it. You have developed IVM. You can solve the bug.