How To Get Permission To Use Audio Tracks?

IntenseAngler

I use VideoPad to create videos for my YouTube channel. When creating videos, I sometimes include audio tracks that came with my Videopad editing software. I have recently applied for the YouTube Partnership Program. The problem that I am having is that YouTube is asking for a statement or some type of written licensing terms which state that it is OK to use the audio tracks from the free audio library that is included in VideoPad for commercial purposes. I read a brief statement somewhere saying that this is permissible with the paid version (which I have), but I cannot find anything that will YouTube will accept. I sent a request to technical support a week ago and still haven't received a response. ANY help would be VERY much appreciated! Thanks....

• 1 year later...

Hello,

The product page itself states: "Use sound effects from the free Sound Effect Library". I believe this is the same library as that found in MixPad, and the MixPad product page clearly states: "Includes a royalty-free sound effect and music library with hundreds of clips to use in your productions".

AltoUSA