call conductor with ims player

hanksmith4

• 1 month later...
hello how do I set up the call conductor pbx to interface with the music on hold player so when I flash music on hold comes on?  thanks hank

I have the same problem. I changed port, both (conductor and IMS), I ckecked the option for IMS at Call Conductor..The music goes from my speakers...but not on hold.

hello how do I set up the call conductor pbx to interface with the music on hold player so when I flash music on hold comes on?  thanks hank

The on hold link from Call Conductor (now renamed Axon because the name was registered!) is designed mainly for the initial group-queue. Most other hold sources would use the extension end to play on hold. For example a USB phone with the Express Talks softphone - the softphone connects directly to the IMS.We are adding support for specific IP phones at the moment. What IP Phones are you using?

is this ip phone supported? if so how do I set this up?

I am using a sipura 1001

The on hold link from Call Conductor (now renamed Axon because the name was registered!) is designed mainly for the initial group-queue. Most other hold sources would use the extension end to play on hold. For example a USB phone with the Express Talks softphone - the softphone connects directly to the IMS.

We are adding support for specific IP phones at the moment. What IP Phones are you using?