Using ExpressTalk with an USB phone

Guest notre

dear everyone,

i like express talk very much an have purchased an hama usb phone, that has various buttons and a bell and so on for nice and covenient phoning.

i can set up the audio device in express talk to work with that phone, however, I could not find a way to make those buttons usable with expresstalk. is there any way? please, it would be so great to use the usb phone together with this fabulous piece of software.

cheers,

notre.

• 3 weeks later...
dear everyone,

i like express talk very much an have purchased an hama usb phone, that has various buttons and a bell and so on for nice and covenient phoning.

i can set up the audio device in express talk to work with that phone, however, I could not find a way to make those buttons usable with expresstalk. is there any way? please, it would be so great to use the usb phone together with this fabulous piece of software.

cheers,

notre.

I have a similar problem/wish using a siemens optiset usb-phone:

I would like to have express talk to automatically answer/hangup the line when the phone gets on/off hook (there is a switch on the phone).

best regards

leopold

• 2 weeks later...
I have a similar problem/wish using a siemens optiset usb-phone:

I would like to have express talk to automatically answer/hangup the line when the phone gets on/off hook (there is a switch on the phone).

best regards

leopold

Why is nobody answering us?? hello???

• 1 month later...