Help, please.

tufunuf

This is a mystery to me. I always record church sermons, come home upload them in to WavePad and then edit them. Today, when I click on "Load track from CD" (as I usually do) the dialogue box comes up but there is not file in it to load?? I tried another sermon CD that I had recorded and still no file in the box to open! I tried opening the sermon CD with RealPlayer and it opens and plays. I was thinking that perhaps I had not finalized the CD after recording it. But, it is finalized. I cannot figure out why WavePad does not show anything in the box to open and edit.

Does anyone have a clue on what is going on? Any help would be appreciated, since I have to get the CD edited and then duplicated in order to hand out to the members.

Thanks in advance.

• 3 weeks later...

A couple of things you might wish to reflect upon.

First off, although these NCH forums are set up for folks who use or are considering buying NCH software, there is an awful lot of spam that fills up the boards and distracts from the purpose.

Even legitimate and deserving questions are often posted under the incorrect forum.

Posts are started with incomplete or confusing info, and then the poster gets upset because no one has responded.

To top it all off – they find the answer themselves but withhold it from anyone else reading the thread who might be interested in the result.

Peace, vapors