Loading Audio from mini disc onto wave pad

Tomika Senseman85

Hello

I have just downloaded wavepad and I want to use it to download audio i record on my minidisc recorder.

I am trying to work out how to do this - does anyone know step by step what i have to do.

Im assuming to start with im going to have to buy a lead to connect the mini disc recorder to the computer and then open a window in wave pad to download the audio into a wavepad file. so far i can only see one to download cd stuff.

Im sure you realize from reading this that I am not very techie - for a start would anyone know what I would call the lead I need when I go into the shop to buy it?

Any help is really received with thanks.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The-Tale-of-Three-Brothers-harry-potter-19005962-600-100.jpg

XBOX 360 ControllersKinect StandKinect CableXbox 360 Wired Controllers

I assume the unit doesn’t support usb, and that your basic question is how to copy music files from the recorder to your computer’s hard drive, so you can then edit them with WavePad.

Out of curiosity, what model of recorder do you have? What music file format(s) does it record in? What type of outputs does it have? More info please!