How Do Make Logo Prominent?

Jase

I've just started using Express Accounts version 4.05. I was delighted to see that there is provision for inserting our logo on our statements but I wish I could make it more prominent (good for advertising). It is barely visible no matter how big the original image is; it looks like a small mark just next to the left margin and after to company details. Does anyone know how to manage it so it looks prominent?

I've just started using Express Accounts version 4.05. I was delighted to see that there is provision for inserting our logo on our statements but I wish I could make it more prominent (good for advertising). It is barely visible no matter how big the original image is; it looks like a small mark just next to the left margin and after to company details. Does anyone know how to manage it so it looks prominent?

----------------------------

What file type is your logo ? a jpeg ? vector graphic ? a photo ? also what size or how big is your logo 600 x 800 pixels ? What type of printer are you using ? a laser printer or ink jet ? does the printer offer adjustments to printing photos ?

I print photos from Istock (use them for the logo option Express Accounts ) most of the Istock photos print out pretty good but some don't such as scenes with small objects or of trees taken from a distance. Irfanview offers a free photo program which can easily reduce, sharpen, change a photo to grayscale etc

Brad

bdjanitorial.com

----------------------------

What file type is your logo ? a jpeg ? vector graphic ? a photo ? also what size or how big is your logo 600 x 800 pixels ? What type of printer are you using ? a laser printer or ink jet ? does the printer offer adjustments to printing photos ?

I print photos from Istock (use them for the logo option Express Accounts ) most of the Istock photos print out pretty good but some don't such as scenes with small objects or of trees taken from a distance. Irfanview offers a free photo program which can easily reduce, sharpen, change a photo to grayscale etc

Brad

bdjanitorial.com

Thanks Brad

Our logo is 600 X 800 pixels in jpeg format. We normally use a laser printer but occassionally an ink jet.

jason

Thanks Brad

Our logo is 600 X 800 pixels in jpeg format. We normally use a laser printer but occassionally an ink jet.

jason

-------------------------------------------

Jason

If you go to Options from the Icon menu and select the invoice tab -- about 1/2 way down on the left side of the window look for Logo Height (inches) there will be box which you can type a size into such as 1.00 or 1.50 - 1 & 1/2 inches. If your logo is still not looking right = fuzzy, light colored, etc.

Try retouching it up thru a photo program like Irfanview or try MS Paint or ?

Also note that making the logo bigger it will/may push the near by text over to the center of the page.

BradUSA

the cleaning guy

hi jase, all you need to do is scan you logo, edit the scan in the view section of the scan bring the border lines as close as possible to the scan..you will need to save the scan as a jpag, that should help...