InPhonex VOIP Outbound Autodial Calls

mjtampabay

I have InPhonex as a VOIP provider, and when attempting to make a test call to a land-based line, it is not working. It seems as though the call is made (According to IVM), but the phone never rings! Please note, there is no "machine" on this Land-Based Phone line.

Here's the result... (i have replaced some of the info with #'s for obvious reasons!)

SIP Private IP is: 192.168.1.100:5060

Making outbound call to 1813#######

Initiated sip call to: 1813#######

Call answered

Outbound call [1813#######] dialing complete

Outbound call 1813####### [Answered] (Machine)

Play file: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\NCH Swift Sound\IVM\OGMs\Main OGM.wav

Call has Disconnected

Call disconnected

I have tested the VOIP connection from a different, much simpler program, (Counterpath X-Lite), everything is working fine on that end. Is there something I seem to be doing wrong? I am very new to this! Any help is greatly appreciated!

I have InPhonex as a VOIP provider, and when attempting to make a test call to a land-based line, it is not working.  It seems as though the call is made (According to IVM), but the phone never rings!  Please note, there is no "machine" on this Land-Based Phone line.

Here's the result...  (i have replaced some of the info with #'s for obvious reasons!)

SIP Private IP is: 192.168.1.100:5060

Making outbound call to 1813#######

Initiated sip call to: 1813#######

Call answered

Outbound call [1813#######] dialing complete

Outbound call 1813####### [Answered] (Machine)

Play file: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\NCH Swift Sound\IVM\OGMs\Main OGM.wav

Call has Disconnected

Call disconnected

I have tested the VOIP connection from a different, much simpler program, (Counterpath X-Lite), everything is working fine on that end.  Is there something I seem to be doing wrong?  I am very new to this!  Any help is greatly appreciated!

Nevermind! I fixed it! Problem solved!

I had some IP settings incorrect!