Audio Editing

Guest Dawn Lofgreen

Guest Dawn Lofgreen

I would like to purchase software to edit music and create unique sounds and performance quality songs, for my dance studio. I am not sure what programs are needed. I have used wavepad and really liked it, but what would be a good bundle package purchase, so that I have what is necessary to download, edit, cut and paste music together, and burn it onto the appropriate disk? :)

Thanks for your help,

Dawn

dawn579@frontiernet.net

• 2 weeks later...
I would like to purchase software to edit music and create unique sounds and performance quality songs, for my dance studio.  I am not sure what programs are needed.  I have used wavepad and really liked it, but what would be a good bundle package purchase, so that I have what is necessary to download, edit, cut and paste music together, and burn it onto the appropriate disk? :)

Thanks for your help,

Dawn

dawn579@frontiernet.net

You could also consider the following:

Audacity can help you combine a number of tracks, it has a number of features thaat might appeal to you, and it is free - you could check it out: http://audacity.sourceforge.net/about/features

Also Kristal is quite an advanced sound mixer, with a number of available channels, is also free, you could check that out too: http://www.kreatives.org/kristal/

There are a number of free utilities that will burn to CD for you, the basic model of winamp (I think), Windows will now burn cds for you if you have a recent version of XP. I don't think that you would have a problem finding a free cd burner.

But WavePad should do all that for you. No need to go further!