Can anyone e-mail me Wavepad 3.12? Or 3.11? Or 2.xx?

wavepad fan

I can e-mail you 3.05 or 4.00 (only the free editions, of course).

I'm most interested in 3.12, followed by 3.11, followed by any 2.xx version. I searched the Internet for 3.12 and 3.11 and couldn't find them. All the pages that listed them as downloads actually sent the file for 4.52.

I'm interested in 3.12 because I used it before and I THINK it could edit files in 24 or 32 bits (whereas 3.05 is limited to 16 bits). Version 3.12 seemed almost like my beloved 3.05, except it was sluggish with copying & pasting, so I wasn't interested in it at the time. However, if I ever want to try pro recording, the extra bit depth might be desirable. And I'd prefer 3.12 to any of the 4.xx versions because I've tried 4.00 and 4.52 and they are INFERIOR to 3.05. The worst is 4.52!!! I can't believe NCH took a beautiful program like 3.05 and f-ed it up. Version 4.52 can do a few things 3.05 can't, but who cares when 4.52 is so much worse at its fundamental task: SOUND EDITING.

If you don't have 3.12 but have 3.11, I'm interested in 3.11 because it is listed as a bug-fixed version of 3.05. Well, we'll see. And for all I know, maybe it can do 24 or 32 bits too.

I'm interested in 2.xx versions out of curiosity. I wonder if there are some things the oldest versions can do better. With NCH, newer certainly doesn't mean better...

If you send an e-mail through this site it will go to my regular e-mail address (I don't want to list my e-mail here because I don't want it to show up on Google or anything). After you contact me we can exchange files.

Thank you

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

I can e-mail you 3.05 or 4.00 (only the free editions, of course).

I'm most interested in 3.12, followed by 3.11, followed by any 2.xx version. I searched the Internet for 3.12 and 3.11 and couldn't find them. All the pages that listed them as downloads actually sent the file for 4.52.

I'm interested in 3.12 because I used it before and I THINK it could edit files in 24 or 32 bits (whereas 3.05 is limited to 16 bits). Version 3.12 seemed almost like my beloved 3.05, except it was sluggish with copying & pasting, so I wasn't interested in it at the time. However, if I ever want to try pro recording, the extra bit depth might be desirable. And I'd prefer 3.12 to any of the 4.xx versions because I've tried 4.00 and 4.52 and they are INFERIOR to 3.05. The worst is 4.52!!! I can't believe NCH took a beautiful program like 3.05 and f-ed it up. Version 4.52 can do a few things 3.05 can't, but who cares when 4.52 is so much worse at its fundamental task: SOUND EDITING.

If you don't have 3.12 but have 3.11, I'm interested in 3.11 because it is listed as a bug-fixed version of 3.05. Well, we'll see. And for all I know, maybe it can do 24 or 32 bits too.

I'm interested in 2.xx versions out of curiosity. I wonder if there are some things the oldest versions can do better. With NCH, newer certainly doesn't mean better...

If you send an e-mail through this site it will go to my regular e-mail address (I don't want to list my e-mail here because I don't want it to show up on Google or anything). After you contact me we can exchange files.

Thank you

lmao....4.52 is what I've been using reliably for quite some time.....go figure

• 7 months later...

Laughing your ass off? F--- you. If you think I was making up the complaints I had, you're an idiot.

I've used Wavepad 4.52 on a different computer with a different OS and the true bugs I complained about didn't happen.

But I still think Wavepad was best at the 3.12 version. Actually it was nicer to use at 3.05, but 3.05 would limit files to a bit depth of 16.

Since version 4.0, Wavepad has been less precise, though maybe more "consumer friendly". It's more like a toy now and less like a pro tool.

I still hate how it doesn't remember equalizer settings, and how the amplifier and some other things are set in increments of 4% now rather than 1%. A big bonus now though is you can tweak the equalizer as a preview of the file plays. But dammit I wish it could remember the settings. Instead, it just wipes the slate clean as soon as you apply the settings to the file :(

Anyway, go back to laughing your ass off.