choice of disk size

captainboggles

I have used the videopad editor but there does not seem to be any option of the output file size/quality. does videopad support dual-layer? I end up with 1.25 ish gb finished video size at best, but a 4.7 gb disk seems wasted as only a small bit of it is used, how do I select a disk size for optimum fill and quality ..please. what an I missing?

Thanks for any help....

Hi

Is the video quality on your finished DVD as good as you were expecting? In VP you can change the bitrate using the advanced button but apart from that I don't think that there are other options. My HD results have been OK up until now (saved to a DVD-RW disc) but I agree with you, if the film is not large there is a wastage of disc space. My feeling is that unless you particularly want only one film per disc then you may find it better to save your projects to PC and then burn them to DVD with a third party program which allows multiple projects to be saved such as Windows DVD creator. But again there is no option to control the quality of the result here (apart from the use you want to make of the film).

Nat