Quick question...

Malik84

Hi all,

I have just purchased the latest version of express invoice and was about to purchase the added technical support and ask them for some help but thought you guys may be able to help me instead, so here goes:

1. Is there anyway of amending the email that is sent to clients with the invoice, i know yuo can add to it but is there a way of changing all the content?

2. I know you can import invoices from a CSV file, but when i do it imports all the data as one invoice rather than each row as its own invoice, is there a way of doing this?

3. I sometimes have clients who pay from abroad and payments get fee's taken out of them from the banks so when the payment gets to me its usually a few quid short of the invoiced amount, when payment is inserted into the software it shows as partial payment, is there a way of marking the invoice as paid, even if the amount is slightly less?

Is it worth me paying for the technical support, will they be able to help with the above or are these features that aren't availiable?

Your help is appriciated....

Thanks in advance