Re-registration failed after XP rebuild

joalf

As I noted on the IVM forum yesterday (with the same topic title as above), I've had registration problems with re-registering the IVM program sent to me on disk that I purchased (ver. 5), but I solved that problem by going back to a downloaded version of IVM 4.11 -- the registration key worked for that older downloaded version Now I'm having a similar problem with WavePad. During the IVM installation of ver 4.11, I marked to install WordPad. It installed, but won't take my old key starting with 286 and license starting with ckm. Just as with the IVM, I don't think I should be paying for WordPad since I already have it and have the registration key for it. I very much appreciate your taking the time to deal with this.

By the way, I'm noting in the IVM forum as a reply to my own posting that my computer modem works perfectly with version 4.11 but not with 5.03 .

If you would please forward this to the registration support team so we can talk privately about codes. Thanks so much!

Hi,

You overwrote your licensed version of WavePad with the latest release - and your old key does not work with the latest release.

I have asked registration support to work you through this issue to get your old key working again. The easiest would be if you still have the WavePad download that you licensed.

Please keep a lookout for an email support ticket from NCH Support.

DJ