Web Interface Recurring Billing Not Emailing?

MadCat

Hello, Why are my recurring invoices not being mailed to clients when i select the recuring billion option from the Web Access interface? The invoices just get recorded... If i select the Email option it does successfully send n email to my client, but I need it to be recursive... I see the software on the OS has a option to select send to email, but whats the point of the web interface then if its missing they key options to choose from... This is the only thing keeping me from purchasing the pro version at this stage... Any advice or suggestions?

This is not a support channel. This is a user forum for users helping users - this fact is posted at the top of every forum - NCH staff do patrol the forums but do not answer tech support questions in the majority of cases unless they hit a post and happen to know the answer. For Express Invoice please enter your problem in our ticketing system. I would provide your answer here if I knew it, but this will have to run through tech support as I do not have an answer. DJ