Great Software EXCEPT for AutoStop Record

mwcook

The program stops recording after a few seconds of poor or no video. This autostop feature makes the software unusable to me since I am recording live video from a transmitter where the signal drops out and then returns. If this autostop feature were to be removed, I would buy the software since it does an excellent job recording in DIVX mode.

So sad that tech support has never even responded to my request. I have recommended this software to several other people who tried it in a similar environment and they also agree that this one flaw makes it unusable.

Mike

• 4 months later...
Guest N.C.H a.n

The program stops recording after a few seconds of poor or no video. This autostop feature makes the software unusable to me since I am recording live video from a transmitter where the signal drops out and then returns. If this autostop feature were to be removed, I would buy the software since it does an excellent job recording in DIVX mode.

So sad that tech support has never even responded to my request. I have recommended this software to several other people who tried it in a similar environment and they also agree that this one flaw makes it unusable.

Mike

Hi,

If your recording a stream and the stream stops, there is nothing for the software to record so it will just stop the recording.

If you send the support guys an email and ask them to put in a suggestion for this feature they will do that for you.

You don't have to pay for the support email, just make a new ticket using the support link on the website and they will put it in for you.

As to whether the feature gets added to the software will depend on the programming team for debut.

Thankyou