Foot presses and rewind/forward function

MrP

Hi,

Some of the foot presses are still being ignored. I would estimate about 30-40% (VEC Infinity USB1)

Also, the hot keys don't seem to function exactly the same as pressing the forward/rewind button manually with the mouse. They seem to skew the audio until it reaches the point it's meant to, rather than a clear step. I wonder if there's a reason for this and if it could be looked into?

Also I'm wondering when a newer version will be available, the foot presses is a really annoying problem.

Kind regards

MrP

Hi,

Some of the foot presses are still being ignored. I would estimate about 30-40% (VEC Infinity USB1)

Also, the hot keys don't seem to function exactly the same as pressing the forward/rewind button manually with the mouse. They seem to skew the audio until it reaches the point it's meant to, rather than a clear step. I wonder if there's a reason for this and if it could be looked into?

Also I'm wondering when a newer version will be available, the foot presses is a really annoying problem.

Kind regards

MrP

Hello, am not sure how active or helpful this forum here is Mr P, but my trouble wih the VEC Infinity USB foot pedal, is that it just flat died tonight, after using it for 10 months; it has simply frozen, nothing happens when I try to use it. I hope I can get some help/advice via this form. So if anyone among the group of experienced users is reading this and has had a similar problem; I'd love to hear from you.

Best regards

aurora2