Latest Version of EI

Mick Berg

I see that there is now a version 2.24. But there is no description of it on the upgrades page. What has been changed, and, specifically, can we edit the description field in the invoices yet? I have no need to upgrade if this hasn't been addressed.

Thanks,

Mick Berg.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Excellent!

Thanks,

Mick Berg.

I'm very pleased with the changes to EI but I'm wondering, what is the intended purpose of the "Quick Transactions" page? I just don't see how it should be used. Also the invoices list has a new column, "Payment Ref" but there are no entries in it. What should be in there and how do I get the info in from old invoices?

Thanks,

Mick Berg.

I'm very pleased with the changes to EI but I'm wondering, what is the intended purpose of the "Quick Transactions" page? I just don't see how it should be used. Also the invoices list has a new column, "Payment Ref" but there are no entries in it. What should be in there and how do I get the info in from old invoices?

Thanks,

Mick Berg.

I'd appreciate an answer to the second question ASAP if anyone can help. It's quite inconvienient not being able to see what's been paid and what hasn't.

Thanks,

Mick Berg.