Audio/Video Synchronisation Problems

mcalder4

The audio and video is drastically out of synchronisation on my captured file. Yes, I have read FAQ about this issue but the answer does not help an oldtimer like me. I would be really grateful if some knowledgable person would begin a forum conversation with me to help me resolve this problem. Let's start here: On starting Debut I get a message from the Debut icon in the Tray "Debut has identified that your PC is slow and has defaulted to 1 frame/sec. You can change this in Options>Record>ScreenCapture>Maximum Frame Rate". However as you can see, there in no "Record" tab in the Options dialogue box (as shown on the image in my attachment). Nevertheless I am able to capture video to hard drive (although poor quality - blurred edges on moving objects - and the audio is way out of sync). Am I misunderstanding something? Please help !

post-21467-125248334273_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

The audio and video is drastically out of synchronisation on my captured file. Yes, I have read FAQ about this issue but the answer does not help an oldtimer like me. I would be really grateful if some knowledgable person would begin a forum conversation with me to help me resolve this problem. Let's start here: On starting Debut I get a message from the Debut icon in the Tray "Debut has identified that your PC is slow and has defaulted to 1 frame/sec. You can change this in Options>Record>ScreenCapture>Maximum Frame Rate". However as you can see, there in no "Record" tab in the Options dialogue box (as shown on the image in my attachment). Nevertheless I am able to capture video to hard drive (although poor quality - blurred edges on moving objects - and the audio is way out of sync). Am I misunderstanding something? Please help !

This has been driving me NUTS for a while...

And I THINK I just found a work around...

It still happens BUT there seems to be a buffer issue, ONCE you go to the player everything is out of sync after that.

BUT

If you record a second of video,

STOP

and then record again, the second recording is fine.

SO...

Hit

Record

Stop

Record

and see if this works for you too...

I gave up months ago and couldn't walk away today and found this.

:D

Let me know it this works!

Samwise