How to burn CD in CDA format

EricC

Hello, all. I just started using WavePad Master, and successfully edited a track, saved it as WAV file and can save as MP3, etc. But I can't figure out if WavePad gives me the option to burn a disk in CDA format (standard Audio Compact Disk Format, same as CD-DA from what I learned Googling on it). Can anyone help me? Thanks!

I'm not so savvy about all file types, but if you are working with audio files, and save them as .wav (my preference),

then you will certainly be able to burn them to a cd.

Perhaps what you do not realize (?) is that WavePad, as wonderful as it is, is not designed to be a cd burning software.

If you don't have a burning program yet, perhaps you should try out ExpressBurn for free and see if you can complete your project.

Best of luck !

if you are working with audio files, and save them as .wav (my preference),

then you will certainly be able to burn them to a cd.

Thanks for your comments. I'm relatively new to the Mac world and didn't realize that iTunes will burn in CDAudio format. I already knew I could burn to disks with the Mac by just dragging files onto the icon of the empty CD I inserted, but I was stumped since CDA is not a format you can convert to and keep a file of on your computer (from what I learned on the internet). Anyway, problem solved -- I can get all the formats I want with WavePad, and burn what I need to with by using Finder or iTunes! (I do use .wav for saving files I'm editing in WavePad.)