SEnding music via Switch

Guest Ron Weir

Guest Ron Weir

I have only recently started to use Switch in an attempt to send music tracks to a website forum. I managed to send a test track to myself via e-mail. The track was a song called 'Me and Bobby McGee'. (4.04mB). This was excellent. But when I tried to send it to the website forum, although I went through basically the same procedure, it just didn't 'attach' to my message . A colleague has suggested that maybe the file was too large and needed to be converted, but I do not know if this is the case or not, and I do not know how to 'convert' anyway! Can you please help me? I would appreciate a clear method as I am not very computer literate. Thank you. Ron.

I have only recently started to use Switch in an attempt to send music tracks to a website forum.  I managed to send a test track to myself via e-mail. The track was a song called 'Me and Bobby McGee'.  (4.04mB).  This was excellent. But when I tried to send it to the website forum, although I went through basically the same procedure, it just didn't 'attach' to my message .  A colleague has suggested that maybe the file was too large and needed to be converted, but  I do not know if this is the case or not, and I do not know how to 'convert' anyway! Can you please help me? I would appreciate a clear method as I am not very computer literate.  Thank you.  Ron.

I am having problems with Switch... No Support at all.... I cannot send a converted song by Switch through my email????? Hello ... Please Help!!!! <_<