Restore System

Smith Shop hk

Any one can help me to do this metter,my windows vista had disaster,must restore,i want to know how to export the data(huge data on my program),and import the data to new download's Express Invoice after restore the windows,i tried to find the data file,but not exist on my system,I'm useing the Unlicensed Basic Free Version v2.14,I want upgrade to licensed user after the restore progress,If any one know that,Please help me,Thanks!!!

Any one can help me to do this metter,my windows vista had disaster,must restore,i want to know how to export the data(huge data on my program),and import the data to new download's Express Invoice after restore the windows,i tried to find the data file,but not exist on my system,I'm useing the Unlicensed Basic Free Version v2.14,I want upgrade to licensed user after the restore progress,If any one know that,Please help me,Thanks!!!

If you are using windows vista you need to unhide the program data folder first. Follow these steps

Click Computer

click organise

CLick on Folder and Search Options

Click the view Tab

Show hidden files and folders

Close all that down

open computer and look on your c drive and you should now see a folder called Program Data, look in the NCH folder and you will find what you are looking for.

Graham

If you are using windows vista you need to unhide the program data folder first. Follow these steps

Click Computer

click organise

CLick on Folder and Search Options

Click the view Tab

Show hidden files and folders

Close all that down

open computer and look on your c drive and you should now see a folder called Program Data, look in the NCH folder and you will find what you are looking for.

Graham

Thanks you so much Graham,i did it and sucess see the data,one more question,i can put back the old data in new progarm on same section?