Problem in operating Sound Editor - Amplify video clip

hockey

I tried to use the Sound Editor to amplify the volume of my video clip which is in Mpeg format but a message of "Pls check you have select the correct sound player device using option .... ". I duly go to the Audio Processing > Sound device in the tool/option menu and tried all four options there [ defaut, sigma tel audio, bluetooth av, blue tooth sco audio] but none of the button worked ... the same message appear when i tried to click the start button ...

Can somebody help ????

Many thanks.

I tried to use the Sound Editor to amplify the volume of my video clip which is in Mpeg format but a message of "Pls check you have select the correct sound player device using option .... ". I duly go to the Audio Processing > Sound device in the tool/option menu and tried all four options there [ defaut, sigma tel audio, bluetooth av, blue tooth sco audio] but none of the button worked ... the same message appear when i tried to click the start button ...

Can somebody help ????

Many thanks.

So, you have an mpeg clip and you tried opening it in wavepad but it asks about

the sound player device you have?

I took a quick look, but the only options I see are under TOOLS

perhaps that will do it for you. But honestly, I never got or heard of an error message like that before.

kw