Eliminate background Aircraft noise

hockey

I have taken some video of my kids playing in the park near to an airport. However, the aircrafts are making so much noise that it makes watching the tape almost unbearable. How can I eliminate the background aircrafts noise but keep the kids' chattering and laughters in the video ... any help would be most appreciated. Many thank. :o:o :o

I have taken some video of my kids playing in the park near to an airport. However, the aircrafts are making so much noise that it makes watching the tape almost unbearable. How can I eliminate the background aircrafts noise but keep the kids' chattering and laughters in the video ... any help would be most appreciated. Many thank. :o:o :o

I don't know of one [ for sure ] that will do it

that's a very difficult process.

I think first you'd have to isolate the frequency band that the jet noise is in

and reduce it as much as you can, by using a 15 band equalizer.

The n do the same thing to the voices, find the frequency they

are in and amplify that band.

Always practice with a copy of the file so you always have the original to fall back on.

There are 2 other programs I'm familiar with, MAGIX audio restoration [ just search for MAGIX audio ]

It has a variety of software manipulations you can apply including an equalizer

I use it mainly to sharpen up dull or muffled audio, I never tried isolation a frequency using it tho.

I also bought a program called soundsoap, but I haven't installed it yet, so I have no real advice on that one.

I don't know of one [ for sure ] that will do it

that's a very difficult process.

I think first you'd have to isolate the frequency band that the jet noise is in

and reduce it as much as you can, by using a 15 band equalizer.

The n do the same thing to the voices, find the frequency they

are in and amplify that band.

Always practice with a copy of the file so you always have the original to fall back on.

There are 2 other programs I'm familiar with, MAGIX audio restoration [ just search for MAGIX audio ]

It has a variety of software manipulations you can apply including an equalizer

I use it mainly to sharpen up dull or muffled audio, I never tried isolation a frequency using it tho.

I also bought a program called soundsoap, but I haven't installed it yet, so I have no real advice on that one.

Many thanks ...

:lol: :lol: