Record of incoming and outgoing calls

rowan.bradley

I'm using the free version of Express Talk. In general I like it, but I can't find out how easily to view a list of recent incoming and outgoing calls, with their numbers when available. In particular, I find it infuriating that if I receive an incoming call, but don't answer it quickly enough (usually because I'm running up the stairs to where my computer is, or fumbling to plug my headset into the fiddly little sockets and get it on my head), I can't find out who just rang me so I can ring them back. My mobile phone shows me a list of incoming, outgoing and missed calls, in reverse order, with their times and dates, with their numbers (or names if they are in my address book) - why can't Express Talk do the same thing? Bizarrely the log file shows the missed call but not its number. Numbers mysteriously appear in the drop-down list near the top of the Express Talk window, but with no annotation so I don't know where these numbers came from or when I called them or they called me.

Am I missing some feature?

If not, does anyone know of a free SIP phone application which does have this feature?

Thanks - Rowan