Help Manual for Hour Guard

Petermacman

Is there anybody at the NCH or somebody out there that can perhaps copy the manual and send it to my emails address. When I go Apple? or use the Help menu it opens a Help viewer window and then tries to use internet connect to access the internet even though I am already on the internet wireless. There is no preference that requires me to change connection method.

So if somebody could send it that might help. Please let me know how I can send my email address to you so that you can send me the manual or assist in some way. (I don't really want to publicize my email on the web)

Also if somebody can tell me what the accounts button is for that would help a lot. I'm trying to figure out the difference between the Accounts, task and entry button.

Thank you in advance.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Mac Users looking for the Manual:

There is a known bug regarding access to the Mac User Manual.

The work around is to right click on the application and select Show Package Contents--> Contents--> Resources--> Help--> index.html

That should get you to the manual.

Vic

• 1 month later...

Mac Users looking for the Manual:

There is a known bug regarding access to the Mac User Manual.

The work around is to right click on the application and select Show Package Contents--> Contents--> Resources--> Help--> index.html

That should get you to the manual.

Vic

Vic, this works with Express Invoice and Express Accounts on my Mac, but in Hour Guard there is no Help folder in the package. I'm looking for how to export my time sheet data to Express Invoice, as when I go to File, Create Invoice... in HourGuard, it asks me to name and store an XML file, and then it hangs a bit, but then no XML file. And I'm not sure what to do with it if I did get the XML file.

Does anyone have the help files for HourGuard?

Hello, Hourguard is one of our freebies, so it doesnt get a lot of attention. There is no manual written for it, even for Windows. Sorry about that, sorry for not seeing this sooner and advising :) might have saved you some searching!