editing in wavepad

veatchcom@msn.com

I am new to wavepad editor but am used to working in professional audio programs. I can't seem to find a way to mark in points and out points on the timeline for the perpose of defining sections to be cut. It seems this program can't do this very rudamentary but absolutely necessary function. Can anyone help??

I am new to wavepad editor but am used to working in professional audio programs. I can't seem to find a way to mark in points and out points on the timeline for the perpose of defining sections to be cut. It seems this program can't do this very rudamentary but absolutely necessary function. Can anyone help??

I don't know what the industry standard is, if any, but for me, I found that I had to magnify the file using the + key

to see where I was at, then right clik the area you need to work on. It'll highlight the area!

For me, I mostly used it to break up a large file into smaller segments, then marking them correctly so I don't mess up the order. [ the smaller segements can then be more easily searched out because there are now 6 sections instead of just one in an hour long file ]

I'm not sure that answered your question, but I hope it helped.

kw