Windows 2003 Terminal Services compatibility?

Guest Texas Systems

Guest Texas Systems

We are testing Express Scribe - it runs fine on individual workstations, but now we are trying to use it on Windows 2003 Server with Terminal Services. We want multiple users to be able to run Express Scribe through Terminal Server. It doesn't appear to work properly. Only 1 person can run it at a time through Terminal Server. If a second person logs in to the server and tries running Express Scribe, they the program loads some of the other user's files and sometimes you cannot even load any files. Is Express Scribe compatible with Windows Terminal Server? If not, is there a workaround? I installed it using the proper installation mode for Terminal Server.

Thanks

David,

Texas Systems

• 4 months later...
We are testing Express Scribe - it runs fine on individual workstations, but now we are trying to use it on Windows 2003 Server with Terminal Services. We want multiple users to be able to run Express Scribe through Terminal Server. It doesn't appear to work properly. Only 1 person can run it at a time through Terminal Server. If a second person logs in to the server and tries running Express Scribe, they the program loads some of the other user's files and sometimes you cannot even load any files. Is Express Scribe compatible with Windows Terminal Server? If not, is there a workaround? I installed it using the proper installation mode for Terminal Server.

Thanks

David,

Texas Systems

i'm on the same fix except that mine wont play any. but reading some stuff on the subject, i suggest that you have multiple installations of express scribe on a roaming uwer profile. hope that helps