My Switch Refund Request Has Not Been Answered...

I loved using the demo version and recently decided to purchase Switch (on June 19th, 2009). At the time, I used the proper form on their site to point out to them that they charged my credit card an additional $8 for Silver Tech Support... which I never asked for.

http://www.nch.com.au/support/regcontact.html

I’m sure it was just an honest mistake, so I sent a follow-up e-mail a few days ago and haven't received a reply to that either. Since I never activated my serial number, I don't see why I can't get my money back. Especially because I'm also interested in purchasing WavePad and would happily bundle it with Switch if they'd let me. In other words: all I'm asking is that they refund this previous purchase and let me re-buy it (without that Silver Tech Support thing) so I can take advantage of the discount that I would get on WavePad by it being an add-on to Switch. (Or I could buy WavePad and have Switch be the add-on. Whichever is cheaper.) Since I haven't activated this product yet, it shouldn't be a problem. Right?

Guest nchaj

Hi

We have replied to both of your emails on the 22nd & 24th June , they must be getting blocked by your spam or email filters. You just need to return that serial number and we will refund no problems.

Check the spam filters and PM me if you want me to chase anything up.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi

We have replied to both of your emails on the 22nd & 24th June , they must be getting blocked by your spam or email filters. You just need to return that serial number and we will refund no problems.

Check the spam filters and PM me if you want me to chase anything up.

I received the refund today. Thank you for addressing this issue.