Left Speaker Louder than Right in Playback

grantoelgreato

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having the exact same problem, and better yet, it's intermittent with absolutely no apparent cause; sometimes it works fine, but far more often the right audio doesn't record or sound at all. I have excellent equipment for recording, and have tested rigorously to ensure that it has nothing to do with computer speakers. I have emailed the support adress, and it's been a week without response (Which is understandable, I suppose). I have rigorously checked every possible option in the program, and there is NOTHING that has anything to do with input or speaker balance while recording that I have seen.

I bought this program and have since been trying to use it for months, and it is a wonderful program, minus this severe and glaring issue that is seriously impeding my recording. Please inform us of a manner to solve this problem.

• 4 weeks later...
Exactly. I thought it just wasn't recording in stereo, but I have the record options set to stereo.

I also really need to solve this one.

Marti.

I figured it. The thing is exactly what you said; it's probasbly in stereo. Where it says that, you can switch it to Mono and it will record equally to both sides, and in my experience, that's better unless you have a device that records in stereo, which is probably not the case. They actually do say it somewhere, but it was pretty out of the way.