backup to cd

button

I have bought, (downloaded), registered and used Wavepad.

How can I put it on a cd in case of computer failures. If I start to record from my folder Programs Downloaded I get a warning that any additional information [i assume they are talking about the registration codes] will be deleted if I continue.

Thanks for any help

button

Guest nchaj

Hi Button

the first 2 times you run a newly installed product you get prompts to backup your purchase, failing that go to C:\program files\NCH Swift Sound\Wavepad and burn this entire folder to disc. It contains the install/uninstall and manual.

I hope that helps

Hi Button

the first 2 times you run a newly installed product you get prompts to backup your purchase, failing that go to C:\program files\NCH Swift Sound\Wavepad and burn this entire folder to disc. It contains the install/uninstall and manual.

I hope that helps

• 13 years later...

I have an installed and licensed version of WavePad on my Windows 10 PC and would like to backup the entire WavePad software application in case in ever need to reinstall it in the future on this or another PC.  As some have suggested you can copy the folder C:\ program files\NCH Swift Sound\Wave Pad to a CD but there is no sign of that folder here under C:\program files.  So where could it be?  Anyway, is this the proper way to save the application or is there a better way?

Thanks for any help with this.