Cannot add telephony device...

Christopherhaag

Hey gang!

Trying to use IVM for incoming calls. However, IVM does not list my modem. I searched and scanned previous posts, and my modem has been mentioned before as tested and working for others. It is TAPI compli, voice modem, and uses the Agere soft mod. I didn't know if there was a trick to getting IVM to identify it so I can add? Thanks!

Hey gang!

Trying to use IVM for incoming calls. However, IVM does not list my modem. I searched and scanned previous posts, and my modem has been mentioned before as tested and working for others. It is TAPI compli, voice modem, and uses the Agere soft mod. I didn't know if there was a trick to getting IVM to identify it so I can add? Thanks!

Hi Christopher, maybe the comISDN driver would help you. Some modems are compliant to TAPI, but their drivers are a total mess! ComISDN is not free of charge, but at least it has a free-trial that might help you to try out, and figure out your problem. They have a real great support.

http://www.comisdn.com/tsp/download.htm ComISDN TAPI Service Provider - Version 4.0.64 (CAPI).

hey, thanks for the response. the link is dead though =/

Hi Christopher, maybe the comISDN driver would help you. Some modems are compliant to TAPI, but their drivers are a total mess! ComISDN is not free of charge, but at least it has a free-trial that might help you to try out, and figure out your problem. They have a real great support.

http://www.comisdn.com/tsp/download.htm ComISDN TAPI Service Provider - Version 4.0.64 (CAPI).