Error returned: Unauthorized

Guest gArLiCbReAtH

Guest gArLiCbReAtH

Hi

I configured properly Express Talk. Looking at the logs, everything looks fine. But when i try to make a call, I enter the number, click on the call button: it gives me the tone then interrupts immediately. Log contains (i replaced the real digits by the letter x):

00:15:37 Initiated sip call to: 1314xxxxxx

00:15:38 Error returned: Unauthorized

00:15:38 Call has disconnected

Did i forget something? :(

• 4 weeks later...

I am having the same error, which provider are you trying to work with?

I am having problems with mywebcalls.com and stanaphone.com

however I can receive calls via stanaphone....

Guest Guest_Dave_*
I am having the same error, which provider are you trying to work with?

I am having problems with mywebcalls.com and stanaphone.com

however I can receive calls via stanaphone....

Yep same problems too. I use mynetfone

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest-Venk25

I'm having same problem with Stanaphone. I get back Unauthorized on a SIP "Invite". And unlike other SIP phones that resend the "Invite" with authorization info., ExpressTalk just quits.

On the other hand, when the response from the server is "Proxy authentication required" to a SIP "Invite", ExpressTalk resends Invite with proper authentication info and the call goes through.

• 1 month later...

I have tried to discover where the problem comes from. It seems that when the SIP proxy requests more than one authorization the Express Talk can not reply correctly. This is a software problem and have to be resolved by the Express Talk issuers.

I'm having same problem with Stanaphone.  I get back Unauthorized on a SIP "Invite".  And unlike other SIP phones that resend the "Invite" with authorization info., ExpressTalk just quits.

On the other hand, when the response from the server is "Proxy authentication required" to a SIP "Invite", ExpressTalk resends Invite with proper authentication info and the call goes through.