Truncated MP3

Ultra57

First, I purchased this software ages ago and have never had issues with it until recently. I use it for CDA, MP3 and RM/RAM conversions. File conversion for MP3 to MP3 (to lower the kbps) results in a truncation of the file (around 5-10 seconds). I updated from 1.24 to 2.01 in hopes the problem would be solved, yet the problem persists.

My only response from your email support was pay more money. Which makes me believe that my feedback to you of the software NOT WORKING went into a trash mail box. I not sure this gives me much confidence in continueing support for this product. I am using it in the XP operating system and by now you should have it in a BUG FREE version. Well, I am here to tell you V1.24 and V2.01 are NOT bug free. <_< If you have a download link for a version of this program that at one point worked in the XP o/s, please make it available for download with a link.

:angry: It would be nice to have a working copy of what I bought. :angry: Also, I am getting spam pm's in here. :angry: