Express Burn capabilities

bnsnyder

I recently downloaded the trial version of Express Burn. The trial ran out before I had time to learn it's operation. I'm a real novice. Before I purchase the full version I want to make sure it will do the jobs I want. I'll tell you what I want to do and I'm sure you can tell me if it's possible.

1. I am putting together many video slide shows using DVD Photo SlideShow professional.

They have background music. They are filed with an ".iso" extension.

I would like to put them, as I make them, onto a DVD-RW and/or CD-RW over time as I make the slide shows.

Can I do this?

2. Will the names I put on each slide show appear on the index of the DVD?

3. When I brought up the purchase sheet there so many options showing. What is the minimum I will need to do the job above?

Thank you,

SNB

I recently downloaded the trial version of Express Burn. The trial ran out before I had time to learn it's operation. I'm a real novice. Before I purchase the full version I want to make sure it will do the jobs I want. I'll tell you what I want to do and I'm sure you can tell me if it's possible.

1. I am putting together many video slide shows using DVD Photo SlideShow professional.

They have background music. They are filed with an ".iso" extension.

I would like to put them, as I make them, onto a DVD-RW and/or CD-RW over time as I make the slide shows.

Can I do this?

2. Will the names I put on each slide show appear on the index of the DVD?

3. When I brought up the purchase sheet there so many options showing. What is the minimum I will need to do the job above?

Thank you,

SNB

Guest N.C.H a.n
I very much want to buy the program, but would like assurance that it will do the job.

How can I contact the company to get answers to my questions?

SNB

Hi,

if the slideshows you are burning have .iso at the end of them, that usually means that the file is an image that you can use to burn dvd's/cd's from.

Either way EB will be able to burn the image as a disk, or a file on a disk.

If you would like to evaluate Express burn a little more before purchasing, you can uninstall it and re-install again to get another 14 days worth of trial.

You can uninstall by going to the control panel -> add/remove programs, and then select Express Burn to uninstall.

(you can only do this a few times though so if it works the first time, please try and test it within that 14 day period because you may not be able to get another 14 days)

:)

Thankyou

Hi,

if the slideshows you are burning have .iso at the end of them, that usually means that the file is an image that you can use to burn dvd's/cd's from.

Either way EB will be able to burn the image as a disk, or a file on a disk.

If you would like to evaluate Express burn a little more before purchasing, you can uninstall it and re-install again to get another 14 days worth of trial.

You can uninstall by going to the control panel -> add/remove programs, and then select Express Burn to uninstall.

(you can only do this a few times though so if it works the first time, please try and test it within that 14 day period because you may not be able to get another 14 days)

:)

Thankyou

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...